Fall Field Trips
Anderson Farms Fall Field Trips have been cancelled due to Covid-19. However, we are offering Homeschool Days – A Self-Guided Field Trip every Wednesday this season. All schools, preschools, daycares, BASE programs and homeschooling families are welcome to attend. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Visit our Homeschool Days page for more information.
See You In Fall 2021!
A Reservation & 15 Person Minimum is Required.
A 30 Person Minimum is Required on Thursdays & Fridays.
A 60 Person Maximum Each Day per Time Slot.
One School equals One time slot. Please split your group into multiple reservations if needed.
Value Days See you September 2021!
Fall Festival Field Trip
See You in Fall 2021!
The NEW Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms! Guests will enjoy the Pumpkin Patch AND the Corn Maze with every Field Trip.
Please allow at least 3 hours for this Field Trip
BONUS: One Free Chick-fil-A Digital Offer card for each student in your group! (while supplies last)
Did you know…pumpkins are ready to pick in September and can stay fresh for months as long as the stem is attached, they are not carved and are stored in a cool dry space like a garage.
Program Info - See You In 2021!
- All Staff admitted Free with current Staff ID (If making a reservation for a group homeschool, play group, etc., we will admit 1 adult free with 20 paid persons)
- All additional parents, siblings (2 & older) and chaperones must pay
- Monday – Wednesday minimum of 15 and maximum of 60 people
- Thursday – Friday minimum of 30 and maximum of 60 people
- The maximum will include all parents, siblings and staff. If your group is larger, please split your group into multiple reservations. There are 2 spots per time slot and you may use both of them for your group if available. One class=One school in our system
- We do NOT offer a Title I Discount. Please schedule a field trip during our Value Days for a discounted rate.
- The Barrel Train and Pedal Karts are NOT included with the cost of the field trip. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth for $1.00 per ride, per person.
- A wheelchair accessible wagon is available, please let us know in your reservation so we can have it ready.
Proudly sponsored by
Plan Your Trip
Please Allow up to 75 minutes to complete this section.
These activities are scheduled so it is important to arrive on time.
- Classroom Presentation
- Wagon ride to the Pumpkin Patch (All students, teachers and paying parents and siblings will receive one free small pumpkin)
When you return from the Pumpkin Patch, you may choose to do these activities in any order. If your time is limited, please prioritize your itinerary so that you can get through the activities that are important for you. Many activities are first come, first served.
- Explore the Corn Maze
- Visit the Farm Animals
- Playtime in Kiddie Korral Playground
- Ride on the Mine Cars
- Play on the Combine Slide
- Jump on the Jump Pads
The Barrel Train and Pedal Karts are NOT included in your field trip admission. Tickets can be purchased for $1.00 per person per ride on the day of your visit.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Expect to spend about 3 hours on the farm per field trip.
- Kids should wear clothes that can get dirty & sturdy walking shoes.
- Mother Nature dictates the conditions at the farm, so please advise students to prepare accordingly.
- Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
Please note that on busy days you may be assigned to the grassy area instead of a picnic shelter.