Fall Festival Returns September 22 - October 31, 2021
Opening Early August for U-Pick Sunflowers - Reservations Required
Anderson Farms is currently closed to the public. Thank you to everyone to supported our family business in 2020. We are grateful that you trusted us to provide a safe, fun, family attraction in the great Colorado outdoors. We can’t wait to see you later this year!
- June 22 – July 1, 2021
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays Only
- Learn the Life Cycle of a Pumpkin
- Meet our pygmy goats!
- Great for birthday parties, corporate events or family gatherings
- Available Saturdays and Sundays
- 5 pavilions located in the Kiddie Korral
- 2 pavilions located in the lawn by the Corn Maze
- Agriculture Assistant Manager
- General Labor Spring/Summer
- Coming Soon! Kitchen Manager
U-Pick Sunflowers Coming August 2021!
- Reservations will be Required
- More Details Coming Soon!
Now Hiring - Interviews Start August 29th
Private Campfire Rentals
- Returning in September 2021 during Fall Festival.
The NEW Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms! Guests will enjoy the Pumpkin Patch AND the Corn Maze with every Field Trip. Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
A Self-Guided Field Trip
Bring your homeschoolers out for a fun and educational day at the farm. You’ll have access to the Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Pedal Karts, Kiddie Korral, Combine Slide and Farm Animals, plus special educational activities. This is perfect for homeschool groups, small daycares and anyone else who would like to add a little bit of education to their visit!
A daytime family friendly trick or treat event, perfect for kids of all ages. Each little ghoul gets:
- A special bag
- A ride on one of our custom trailers
- An opportunity to walk through a part of our haunted attraction
There they will meet some of our friendlier characters who will be offering up treats to fill their bags.