Fall Festival Returns September 22 - October 31, 2021
Fall Festival, Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt Tickets, Reservations for Private Campfire Sites and Pavilion Rentals Now Open!
Anderson Farms Fall Festival Admission
Will Be Limited Daily The Rest of the Season
Purchase Your Tickets Online To Avoid Being Turned Away at the Door
Frank's Ride for Children
- Saturday, June 12th
- Charity Poker Run to benefit Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Event Hosted by Frank’s Ride for Children
- Ride Begins at Longmont Loyal Order of Moose Lodge
- Anderson Farms is the Final Stop on the Ride!
- June 22 – July 1, 2021
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays Only
- Learn the Life Cycle of a Pumpkin
- Meet our pygmy goats!
U-Pick Sunflowers Now Open on Select Dates!
Tickets on sale now!
Now Hiring for Fall Festival!
Apply Now to Work at the Most Fun Job You’ll Ever Have!!
Full-time and Part-time Seasonal Positions Available with Flexible Hours! We work around school, sports and other jobs!
Must be able to commit to 6-8 weeks in September & October
Tickets Now On Sale
Don’t Miss Colorado’s Largest Fall Family Entertainment Desitnation – Open September 22nd – October 31st, 2021
– Effective October 10th, 2021 Tickets WILL BE CAPPED daily. We recommend purchasing tickets online to avoid being turned away at the door.
- Great for birthday parties, corporate events or family gatherings
- Available Saturdays and Sundays
- 5 pavilions located in the Kiddie Korral
- 2 pavilions located in the lawn by the Corn Maze
Private Campfire Rentals
- Open Thursday – Sundays beginning September 24th
- Campfires are now offered in two 4-hour slots per day
- Start times are staggered – See our booking page for details.
- Each reservation includes a fire ring, wood, log benches for seating and 1 picnic table. We’ll light the fire for you!
The Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms! Guests will enjoy the Pumpkin Patch AND the Corn Maze with every Field Trip. Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm
A Self-Guided Field Trip
Bring your homeschoolers out for a fun and educational day at the farm. You’ll have access to the Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Pedal Karts, Kiddie Korral, Combine Slide and Farm Animals, plus special educational activities. This is perfect for homeschool groups, small daycares and anyone else who would like to add a little bit of education to their visit!
October 30th & 31st
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
A daytime family friendly trick or treat event, perfect for kids of all ages. Each little ghoul gets A special bag to collect their treats.
The location of the 2021 Little Ghouls is to be determined.
Price: $5 per participant that receives a trick or treating bag
*Must also purchase admission to Fall Festival to participate