- Anderson Farms is currently working on a plan for Fall Festival 2020 with the health and safety of our guests and staff in mind.
- Due to frequent changes in Colorado Covid-19 related guidelines and orders, Anderson Farms will not be opening ticket sales or accepting any pavilion, private campfire or field trip reservations at this time.
- Anderson Farms’ current goal is to open up ticket sales and reservations on September 1st, 2020. Please check back for updates.
Anderson Farms Market is Now Open!
- Pre-order some of your Anderson Farms favorites for curbside pickup!
- Additional inventory will be added as we get closer to Fall 2020.
- Great for birthday parties, corporate events or family gatherings
- Available Saturdays and Sundays
- 5 pavilions located in the Kiddie Korral
- 2 pavilions located in the lawn by the Corn Maze
Private Campfire Rentals
- 40 campfire sites available
- S’Mores packages are available for purchase
- Roasting sticks are available
The NEW Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms! Guests will enjoy the Pumpkin Patch AND the Corn Maze with every Field Trip. Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
Bring your homeschoolers out for a fun and educational day at the farm. You’ll have access to all of your favorite attractions plus special educational activities. This is perfect for homeschool groups, small daycares and anyone else who cannot meet the 15 person minimum for a field trip.
A daytime family friendly trick or treat event, perfect for kids of all ages. Each little ghoul gets:
- A special bag
- A ride on one of our custom trailers
- An opportunity to walk through a part of our haunted attraction
There they will meet some of our friendlier characters who will be offering up treats to fill their bags.