Now Closed for the 2020 Season
See You in September 2021!
Anderson Farms is now closed for the 2020 season. Thank you to everyone to supported our family business this year. We are grateful that you trusted us to provide a safe, fun, family attraction in the great Colorado outdoors. We can’t wait to see you in 2021!
- Great for birthday parties, corporate events or family gatherings
- Available Saturdays and Sundays
- 5 pavilions located in the Kiddie Korral
- 2 pavilions located in the lawn by the Corn Maze
Now Hiring - Interviews Start August 29th
Private Campfire Rentals
- 20 Campfire Sites Available
- 2-Hour Time Blocks With Staggered Start Times
- New! Open 6 days per week!
- New! Daytime Campfire Time Slots
- We HIGHLY recommend verifying tickets are available to match your campfire spot and purchasing those tickets right away. You MUST have an admission ticket for each person sitting at your campfire.
The NEW Fall Festival Field Trip gives everyone the best of Anderson Farms! Guests will enjoy the Pumpkin Patch AND the Corn Maze with every Field Trip. Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
A Self-Guided Field Trip
Bring your homeschoolers out for a fun and educational day at the farm. You’ll have access to the Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch, Pedal Karts, Kiddie Korral, Combine Slide and Farm Animals, plus special educational activities. This is perfect for homeschool groups, small daycares and anyone else who would like to add a little bit of education to their visit!
A daytime family friendly trick or treat event, perfect for kids of all ages. Each little ghoul gets:
- A special bag
- A ride on one of our custom trailers
- An opportunity to walk through a part of our haunted attraction
There they will meet some of our friendlier characters who will be offering up treats to fill their bags.