The Anderson Farms Promise
To help ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back to our farm, we ask that we make the following promise to each other:
Our Promise To You
- We will limit ticket sales to allow for reduced crowd sizes at all times.
- We will frequently clean and sanitize high touch point surfaces throughout the day.
- We will have sanitizer and handwashing stations located in many spots around the farm.
- We will make sure that our seat areas meet all physical distancing guidelines.
- We will limit the number of guests indoor and provide physical distancing reminders.
Your Promise to Us
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, feel sick or are concerned about contracting the virus, please help us keep everyone safe by staying home and not visiting the farm.
- You will be respectful and maintain a six foot distance from others.
- You will follow our face covering guidelines and wear a mask while:
- Standing In Line
- Inside a Building
- On a Wagon Ride
- The ENTIRE DURATION of Terror in the Corn
- The ENTIRE DURATION of Zombie Paintball Hunt
- Anywhere You Cannot Maintain a 6 Foot Distance
- You will be flexible as our procedures may change as additional guidelines are provided to us.
- You will BEE KIND and patient to our staff and other guests.
These attractions are still open!
Wagon Ride to the Pumpkin Patch
Krazy Rainbow Maze
Barnyard 500 Pedal Karts
A handful of pellets cost $0.25, but the experience is priceless.
Main Yard Fire Pit
S'more fixings are available for purchase.
Fort A-Lot-A Fun
Paint a Pumpkin Junction
Ducktona Halfpipe Duck Races
Ducks are $1.50 each + tax
5 Minute Escape Rooms
$5 per person
Our Pumpkins range in price from $2.00 up to $12.00 depending on the size.