Colorado's Longest-Running Corn Maze
Get lost in our giant corn maze with three games to choose from. The corn maze is 25 acres, with over 8 miles of trails. Entrance to the maze is included in a Fall Festival admission ticket.
NOW Introducing our 2018 Corn Maze design: HEROES!
How to Play
- You will be given a punch card at the ticket booth that will include a photograph and a map of the maze.
- The maze is divided into four sections; they will be indicated on your punch card. Do one section or complete all four!
- There are six checkpoints hidden in each of the three larger sections of the maze, totaling 18 checkpoints.
- Each checkpoint has a map of the maze with a unique hole punch attached to the map.
- The goal is to find all 18 checkpoints, but it is not required. You may exit from a designated location at any time.
- Farm Scene Tracks is in the fourth, smaller trail. It is designed for children ages 2-8 years old. This year it can be found in the clouds above the bird.
It all happened one crazy fall night! A mysterious blinding flash lit the night sky. Boots the dog went to investigate but never returned. Monsters have overrun the farm and have taken Boots! Find out which monster took Boots and where he is being hidden. Enter the maze and find the 6 hidden location maps. At each location, punch your card once for the monster and once for the hiding place using the attached hole punch. The remaining unpunched monster & hiding place reveal Boots’ captor and location.
The Farm Scene Monster Mystery game is included with general admission and the corn maze field trip.
Last night six farm animals snuck into the house and stole Farmer Joe’s apple pie. Farmer Joe chased the animals into the corn maze. He needs you to go into the corn maze and find the tracks. Place the rubbing paper over the track, and use a crayon to rub the track onto the paper. Once you have collected all six tracks come out and look at the banner to find out which animal belongs to the track. Let us know who stole the pie, so that we can catch those pie stealing animals.
The Farm Scene Tracks is included in general admission and the corn maze field trip.
Hints & Tips
- The maze path is packed down dirt. It is best to wear closed toed shoes like tennis shoes or hiking boots. We do not recommend flip flops, Crocs, sandals or high heels.
- Be aware that the maze can get muddy if we get any rain or snow.
- It is a good idea to bring water with you into the maze especially on hot days.
- Use the restroom before entering the maze, there are no facilities inside the maze.
- All terrain strollers do well in the maze.
- The average visitor spends about 2 hours in the maze.
- The maze is open both day and night. It is NEVER haunted. Our haunted attractions, Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt are located in another corn field.
- We highly recommend bringing a flashlight to use when entering the maze after dark. Cell phones and the moonlight are not enough to see the path.
- Stay on the established maze paths
- Don’t cut through the corn
- Don’t pick, pick up or throw any corn
- No smoking or open flames
- No alcohol or drugs