Colorado's Longest-Running Corn Maze
Get lost in our giant corn maze with three games to choose from. The corn maze is 25 acres, with over 8 miles of trails. Entrance to the maze is included in a Fall Festival admission ticket.
NOW Introducing our 2018 Corn Maze design: HEROES!
How to Play
- You will be given a punch card at the ticket booth that will include a photograph and a map of the maze.
- The maze is divided into four sections; they will be indicated on your punch card. Do one section or complete all four!
- There are six checkpoints hidden in each of the three larger sections of the maze, totaling 18 checkpoints.
- Each checkpoint has a map of the maze with a unique hole punch attached to the map.
- The goal is to find all 18 checkpoints, but it is not required. You may exit from a designated location at any time.
- Farm Scene Tracks is in the fourth, smaller trail. It is designed for children ages 2-8 years old. This year it can be found in the North West corner of the lower field, above the word HEROES.
Farmer Joe is missing. There was an accident, and it appears to be foul play. There are seven farm animal suspects that we need you to investigate. Collect the evidence to find the weapon, the suspect, and the location where the crime took place. You will find six location scenes within the corn maze. At each scene you will find an animal, weapon, and location to eliminate. Punch your card to keep track of your clues. Hurry! Solve the mystery. Put the guilty farm animal behind bars and save Farmer Joe.
The Farm Scene Investigation game is included with General Admission and the Fall Festival Field Trip.
Last night six farm animals snuck into the house and stole Farmer Joe’s apple pie. Farmer Joe chased the animals into the corn maze. He needs you to go into the corn maze and find the tracks. Place the rubbing paper over the track, and use a crayon to rub the track onto the paper. Once you have collected all six tracks come out and look at the banner to find out which animal belongs to the track. Let us know who stole the pie, so that we can catch those pie stealing animals.
The Farm Scene Tracks is included in General Admission and the Fall Festival Field Trip.
Hints & Tips
- The maze path is packed down dirt. It is best to wear closed toed shoes like tennis shoes or hiking boots. We do not recommend flip flops, Crocs, sandals or high heels.
- Be aware that the maze can get muddy if we get any rain or snow.
- It is a good idea to bring water with you into the maze especially on hot days.
- Use the restroom before entering the maze, there are no facilities inside the maze.
- All terrain strollers do well in the maze.
- The average visitor spends about 2 hours in the maze.
- The maze is open both day and night. It is NEVER haunted. Our haunted attractions, Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt are located in another corn field.
- We highly recommend bringing a flashlight to use when entering the maze after dark. Cell phones and the moonlight are not enough to see the path.
- Stay on the established maze paths
- Don’t cut through the corn
- Don’t pick, pick up or throw any corn
- No smoking or open flames
- No alcohol or drugs