Private Campfire Sites
Private Campfire Sites September 23-October 30, 2022
Reservations Opening Summer 2022
40 Campfire Sites Available
32 Small (Seats 16-20)
Friday-Sunday: $100.00/4 Hours
8 Large (Seats 40-50)
Friday-Sunday: $200.00/4 Hours
Staggered Start Times
Log bench seating and a table included.
Thursday Campfire Site Special:
Small: $75.00/4 Hours Large: $150.00/4 Hours
Early Season Discount–Make your reservation between September 23rd and October 3rd and pay Thursday Rates!
Reservations are required.
Purchase of farm admission is REQUIRED for ALL guests visiting the campfire.
Days & Times
September 23rd-October 30th, 2022
All guests attending a campfire are required to pay admission the the farm.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You will have one campfire site with log bench seating and a table.
- For the safety of our guests, we will light the fire, control the size of the fire and amount of wood that is placed in each fire pit.
- You may bring your own food but Alcohol is NOT allowed. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Each guest must have a paid admission to enter the farm.
- We do NOT provide roasting sticks, cooking grates or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
- Alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, are NOT permitted at the farm.
- Overnight camping is NOT allowed.
- This is not the same as the fire pit in the main yard which is included with general admission and is open for all guests to use.
- S’Mores packages are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth.
- Guests are welcome to bring in their own food. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted. Anderson Farms does not provide roasting sticks, cooking grates, or electrical outlets.
- Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
A refund for your campfire site booking will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.