Private Campfire Sites
Campfire Reservations Open September 14th!
NOTICE: Colorado is under a statewide open pit fire ban. We will be offering propane fires beginning October 8, 2020.
Campfire Rentals Have Changed!
Due to crowd capacity limits set by the State of Colorado, Anderson Farms is unable to offer all private campfires in the evening as we have done in the past. In order to give an opportunity to rent a campfire to as many people as possible, we have expanded our days and hours that campfires will be available!
Campfires will be available 6 days per week in 2-hour time blocks beginning each day at 11:00 am. Start times will be staggered every 15 minutes throughout the day. Each time slot will offer 2 or 3 campfire sites.
We highly recommend purchasing farm admission for everyone in your group at the same time you are making a campfire reservation. Tickets will be limited and having a campfire reservation does not guarantee you admission to the farm at a specific time. We do expect weekend admission to sell out.
After 6:00 PM, a majority of the available admission tickets will be for Terror in the Corn and Zombie Paintball Hunt. If you choose a campfire for 6:00 PM later, please be aware that Corn Maze only admission is VERY LIMITED.
20 Campfire Sites Available
- 2-Hour Time Slots for $50
- For social distancing, please keep your group size to no more than 10 people.
- Log bench seating and one picnic table included.
- Reservations are required.
Purchase of farm admission is REQUIRED for ALL guests visiting the campfires.
Days & Times
October 8th - October 31st
New! Available 6 Days Per Week!
All guests attending a campfire are required to pay admission the the farm.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You will have one campfire site with log bench seating and a table.
- Please keep your group size to no more than 10 people.
- For the safety of our guests, we will light the fire, control the size of the fire and amount of wood that is placed in each fire pit.
- You may bring your own food but Alcohol is NOT allowed. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Each guest must have a paid admission to enter the farm.
- We do NOT provide roasting sticks, cooking grates or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
- Alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, are NOT permitted at the farm.
- Overnight camping is NOT allowed.
- This is not the same as the fire pit in the main yard which is included with general admission and is open for all guests to use.
- S’Mores packages are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth.
- Guests are welcome to bring in their own food. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted. Anderson Farms does not provide roasting sticks, cooking grates, or electrical outlets.
- Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
A refund for your campfire site booking will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.