Private Campfire Sites
Schedule Your Campfire Today
Days & Times
September 25th - October 31st Thursdays beginning October 8th
All guests attending a campfire are required to pay admission the the farm.
Things to Keep in Mind
- You will have one campfire site with log bench seating and a table.
- For the safety of our guests, we will light the fire, control the size of the fire and amount of wood that is placed in each fire pit.
- You may bring your own food but Alcohol is NOT allowed. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Each guest must have a paid admission to enter the farm.
- We do NOT provide roasting sticks, cooking grates or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
- Alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, are NOT permitted at the farm.
- Overnight camping is NOT allowed.
- This is not the same as the fire pit in the main yard which is included with general admission and is open for all guests to use.
- S’Mores packages are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth. No Reservations Required.
- Guests are welcome to bring in their own food. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted. Anderson Farms does not provide roasting sticks, cooking grates, or electrical outlets.
- Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
A refund for your campfire site booking will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.