Planting Smiles Information
Thank you for choosing Anderson Farms for your Planting Smiles Field Trip!
We look forward to having you visit us and experience the farm fun we offer. In order for your visit to run as smoothly as possible, we strongly suggest the following:
- Please arrive EARLY and BE READY TO GO IN AT YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. Plan on arriving 15 minutes early so that you can unload the children and pay for your group.
- Please call us if you will be more than 10 minutes late so that we can adjust other groups if necessary. Our phone number is 303-828-5210.
- There is limited space for the Planting Smiles Field Trip. When you cancel a field trip it leaves a vacancy in our schedule that cannot be filled at late notice. If you cancel one date and reschedule for another date this season, there is no penalty. Field trips cancelled and not rescheduled within 24 hours notice or no-shows, will be billed at $100 per group scheduled.
- USE OUR MAP. Mapping systems on cell phones and gps units frequently get people lost. Please make sure your bus driver and any parents driving separately have a copy of our map.
- Look for the giant pumpkin on the silo to lead the way!
- Have ONE PERSON available to pay for the entire group when you arrive. Please fill out the provided Planting Smiles Check in Sheet and bring it with you so that we can process your payment quickly.
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and business checks. We do not accept personal checks.
- All chaperones, parents and siblings age 2 and older must pay the per person rate.
- You will receive ALL staff FREE, with valid School ID
At The Farm
- Make sure that parents dress their children appropriately for the farm and for the weather conditions. You will be outdoors for the duration of the activity and you will be walking in the pumpkin field. We do not recommend sandals, Crocs or flip flops.
- The afternoons in June and July can be HOT, please remember to bring hats and sunscreen. We will provide a water cooler with dixie cups.
- Please inform your bus driver that we will not have concessions available when you will be here. The closest restaurants and convenience stores are at Highway 52 and I-25.
If you have any concerns or problems regarding the schedule of the trip, please contact us as soon as possible.