Fall Festival Homeschool Days!
September 27 & October 5, 2016
Gate Opens at 9:30 AM
New! Bring your homeschoolers out for a fun and educational day at the farm. You’ll have access to all of your favorite attractions plus special educational activities. This is perfect for homeschool groups, small daycares and anyone else who cannot meet the 15 person minimum for a field trip.
- $9.00 per person (ages 4 and up)
- Must pre-purchase tickets on website Get Your Tickets Here!
- Payment made at time of reservation – No Refunds
- Coupons are NOT valid for this activity
- Short educational presentations will be held in the Cornegie Hall at 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, & 1:00 PM
- 1 FREE small pumpkin per paid attendee
- Barrel Train, Mine Cars, Pedal Karts, Wagon Ride to the Pumpkin Patch, 30 Acre Corn Maze, Farm Animals, Punchin’ Pumpkins, Fort-A-Lota-Fun, Krazy Rainbow Maze, Tire Mountain, Roping Steers, and much more!
- Gem Mining and Duck Races will be available, additional fees apply
Things to keep in mind:
- Kids should wear clothes that can get dirty & sturdy walking shoes.
- Mother Nature dictates the conditions at the farm, so please advise students to prepare accordingly.
- Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
- Lots of Photo Opportunities!