Group rates are perfect for any group of 20 people or more! Save time and money by buying your tickets as a group.
Groups must meet the following requirements in order to qualify:
- Groups must purchase a minimum of 20 tickets.
*Exceptions for senior or developmentally disabled groups. Call 303-828-5210 for more information.
- Groups must pay with one transaction.
- Reservations not required. Tickets available for purchase online.
- All groups receive a $2 per person discount on admission. You may mix and match your tickets.
Small Pavilion (1-5)
$75.00 for 2 Hours Includes: 4 Picnic Tables and 1 Folding Table Seats approx 40 guests 5 pavilions located in the Kiddie Korral
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Admission to the farm is NOT included with a pavilion rental
- Tickets can be purchased online in advance or at the ticket booth upon arrival. If you are purchasing tickets for your event, it is your responsibility to distribute pre-purchased tickets or wristbands to your guests.
- You are welcome to bring in your own food, NO alcohol
- We do not have electrical outlets or refrigerator space available, coolers are welcome
- Please remember to bring in plates, napkins, silverware and serving utensils as they are not included
- You are welcome to bring decorations and table coverings. Please plan to remove all decorations, string, ribbons, tape, etc at the end of your reservation time.
A refund for your pavilion rental will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.
Days & Times
// Thursdays// 5pm until 10pm (Beginning Oct 11th) // Fridays & Saturdays // 5pm until 11pm (Beginning Sept 21st) // Sundays // 5pm until 10pm (Beginning Sept 23rd)
A refund for your campfire site booking will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- You will have one campfire site with log bench seating and a table.
- For the safety of our guests, we will light the fire, control the size of the fire and amount of wood that is placed in each fire pit.
- You may bring your own food but Alcohol is NOT allowed. (Coolers are subject to search)
- Each guest must have a paid admission to enter the farm.
- We do NOT provide roasting sticks, cooking grates or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
- Alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, are NOT permitted at the farm.
- Overnight camping is NOT allowed.
- This is not the same as the fire pit in the main yard which is included with general admission and is open for all guests to use.
S’Mores packages are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth. No Reservations Required. Guests are welcome to bring in their own food. (Coolers are subject to search) Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted. Anderson Farms does not provide roasting sticks, cooking grates, or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.