Pumpkin Patch Field Trip $7.00
Students learn how to identify pumpkin seeds and how pumpkins and other everyday products “grow” from the farm to their house. They will also take a wagon ride to pick their own pumpkin.
Did you know…pumpkins are ready to pick in September and can stay fresh for months as long as the stem is attached, they are not carved and are stored in a cool dry space like a garage.
Corn Maze Field Trip $7.00
Students will learn how GPS – Global Positioning Systems – are used to design and cut our intricate corn mazes. They will then go into the maze to enhance their orientation, map reading skills and have fun getting lost in the maze! Actual GPS systems are not used or included in this tour. For more information about the corn maze and the games that are included click here.
Field Trip Includes:
- Classroom presentation
- Pumpkin Patch Field Trip includes one free pumpkin per paid guest
- Corn Maze Field Trip includes self guided time through the corn maze
- A Combo Field Trip would include one free pumpkin per guest and self guided time in the corn maze
- Ride on the Mine Cars
- Free time to play in Kiddie Korral Playground and visit animals in the yard
- The NEW FOR 2018 Combine Slide
- $7.00 per person for the Pumpkin Patch OR the Corn Maze field trips. Combine both field trips for $1.00 more ($8.00 per person).
- Value Days! $5.00 per person for the Pumpkin Patch or Corn Maze any day September 19 – October 4, 2018. Combine both field trips for $1.00 more ($6.00 per person).
- All Staff admitted Free with current Staff ID (If making a reservation for a group homeschool, play group, etc., we will admit 1 adult free with 20 paid persons)
- All additional parents, siblings (2 & older) and chaperones must pay
- Monday – Wednesday minimum of 15 and maximum of 60 people
- Thursday – Friday minimum of 30 and maximum of 60 people
- The maximum will include all parents, siblings and staff. If your group is larger, please split your group into multiple reservations. There are 2 spots per time slot and you may use both of them for your group if available. One class=One school in our system
- We do NOT offer a Title I Discount. Please schedule a field trip during our Value Days
- The Barrel Train and Pedal Karts are NOT included with the cost of the field trip. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth for $1.00 per ride, per person.
- A wheelchair accessible wagon is available, please let us know in your reservation so we can have it ready.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Expect to spend about 2 hours on the farm per field trip.
- Kids should wear clothes that can get dirty & sturdy walking shoes.
- Mother Nature dictates the conditions at the farm, so please advise students to prepare accordingly.
- Lunch facilities are available, but you may bring in your own lunch or snack to enjoy while at the farm.
**Please note that on busy days you may be assigned to the grassy area instead of a picnic shelter.