Pumpkin Patch Field Trips
Recommended for Preschool – 4th grades.
Students learn how to identify pumpkin seeds and how pumpkins and other everyday products “grow” from the farm to their house. They will also take a wagon ride to pick their own pumpkin & visit with the farm animals.
Note: Field Trip reservations are required 48 hours in advance & require a 15 child minimum.
Did you know…pumpkins picked in September will stay good until Halloween if you don’t carve them right away!
Field Trip Includes:
- Classroom presentation
- Hayride to pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin
- Ride on the Mine Cars
- Free time to play in Kiddie Korral Playground and visit animals is the yard
- $6 per person
- Combine with the corn maze field trip for $1 more
- All additional parents, siblings (2 & older) and chaperones must pay
- One teacher admitted free per 20 students
Things to keep in mind:
Expect to spend about 2 hours* on the farm per field trip. Kids should wear clothes that can get dirty & sturdy walking shoes. Mother Nature dictates the conditions at the farm, so please advise students to prepare accordingly.
*Note: To avoid crowds we recommend choosing a day in September or early October. Mondays & Tuesdays are also generally slower days. Also, please note that on busy days you may be assigned to the grassy area instead of a picnic shelter.
- Add the Barnyard 500 Pedal Karts or the Barrel Train for $1.00 per person, per ride. Tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth.
- Lunch Facilities Available, Large Bus Parking Area, Playground available after your tour
“Dirty, tired children ~ courtesy of Anderson Farms”