Private Campfire Sites
27 Campfire Sites Available
Log bench seating and a table included.
22 Regular Size (Seats 16-20) $75
5 Large Size (Seats 40-50) $150
Reservations are required.
Purchase of farm admission is REQUIRED for ALL guests visiting the campfires.
Campfire Sites are Available:
Thursdays: 5pm until 10pm. (Beginning October 13th)
Friday & Saturday: 5pm until 11pm. (Beginning September 23rd)
Sundays: 5pm until 10pm. (Beginning September 25th)
Click Here for Availability and to make your Reservation!
A refund for your campfire site booking will only be issued if cancellation is received at least 48 hours in advance or Anderson Farms closes the day of your scheduled event.
Things to Know:
- You will have one campfire site with log bench seating and a table.
- For the safety of our guests, we will light the fire, control the size of the fire and amount of wood that is placed in each fire pit.
- You may bring your own food but Alcohol is NOT allowed.
- Each guest must have a paid admission to enter the farm.
- We do NOT provide roasting sticks, cooking grates or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
- Alcohol and drugs, including marijuana, are NOT permitted at the farm.
- If you plan on renting a campfire and attend Terror in the Corn and/or Zombie Paintball Hunt, we recommend that you get in line by 7pm or purchase a Quick Pass to avoid standing in line for long periods of time.
- Overnight camping is NOT allowed.
- This is not the same as the fire pit in the main yard which is included with general admission and is open for all guests to use.
S’Mores packages are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth. No Reservations Required.
Guests are welcome to bring in their own food.
Alcohol and drugs are NOT permitted.
Anderson Farms does not provide roasting sticks, cooking grates, or electrical outlets. Roasting sticks are available for purchase at the Gem Mining Booth or the General Store.
Campfires are located along the south fence by the parking lot and in the grassy area next to the corn maze. Large campfires are numbers 23-27 located by the corn maze.